Partner Benefits of the Excess and Obsolete (E and O) Solution
The E and O solution is a comprehensive program designed to efficiently manage your excess and obsolete inventory through Tier One.
Your inventory will be managed at Tier One’s facility in a state of the art warehouse complete with 24 hour closed circuit television with both internal and external monitoring.
All product is segregated in bays by partner, completely sanitized including the removal of labels and logos to insure complete confidentiality.
Inventory is tracked in an advanced online warehouse management system to which partners receive secure access to monitor real time product movement.
- • Upon receiving your product, Tier One will provide a detailed list of inventory as well as monthly activity reports showing any movement of inventory.
- • With Tier One taking delivery of your product, it reduces overhead costs incurred with the management of excess inventory.
- • Tier One strives to recoup the highest possible revenue return for your inventory which will be shared with the partner.
- • Tier One will handle all the repackaging, sale, and shipping of the product to the buyer.
- • Partners receive secure access to a comprehensive real time tool kit consisting of the following:
- ◦ Quotes
- ◦ Sales Orders
- ◦ Purchase Orders
- ◦ Invoices
- ◦ RMAs
- ◦ Inventory settlement reports
- ◦ Inventory on hand reports
- ◦ Live chat
As part of Tier One’s commitment to excellence we are also available for in house audits of your product upon request.
To learn more about Tier One’s E&O Solution program or for a free onsite evaluation please email email@example.com or call 805-777-7337